This post may contain affiliate links meaning that at no cost to you I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. I thank you for your support! Please read my DISCLOSURE for more info.
I cannot believe the #Choctoberfest week is almost over! It has been a busy week. A million of the food experiments with a few huge failures 🙂 But we never give up! and we never call them a failure 😉 It is all part of the learning process! But today I am not here to talk about the “lessons learned”. I am here to share an awesome collection of delightful #Choctoberfest 2018 best vegan recipes!
In no particular order, all these recipes deserve the first spot of the vegan awesomeness! Give them a try and check the bloggers’ websites to find even more!
Vegan Dark Sacher Torte by The Baking Fairy
If you are a chocolate lover and will eat chocolate with chocolate and some more chocolate, this torte will win your heart! It looks so moist and well, chocolatey 🙂 If you know what I mean 😉 Valentina, the fairy behind The Baking Fairy knows her secrets!
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Chocolate Cupcakes by Chef Sarah Elizabeth
I liked Sarah’s tip of using coffee in the chocolate desserts recipes! I am going to try it next time I make these cupcakes! And trust me, they are on my list of desserts to try 😉 Especially in my family, you don’t need an excuse to make cupcakes 🙂
While you are enjoying Sarah’s recipe, don’t forget to check out the rest of her blog and her amazing story! Life is an amazing adventure, and the lessons we learn make us who we are now…
Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding by Our Sutton Place
If you need an excuse for adding chocolate to your breakfast, now you have it! It contains all of my favourite ingredients plus some extra! Try it now and let me know what you think 😉
This recipe was inspired by those beautiful glitter stars I received from Sprinkle Pop, one of the sponsors of the #Choctoberfest event. They are made with the cranberry-sauce marshmallow layer and will literally melt in your mouth!
Levain Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies by The Baking Fairy
Yet another recipe by Valentina, The Baking Fairy, and it seems to be an easy and delicious recipe to try and make with your kids! I like this kind of quick desserts you can make when you want to keep the kids busy and make them proud of their work 🙂
No Bake Chocolate Protein Energy Bites by The Saucy Fig
Are you looking for a healthy snack that won’t take forever to make? These energy bites look so delicious that you may want to hide them from your family members (just kidding) 🙂
One more recipe from Your Humble Servant 🙂 I think this recipe, so far, is one of my best! If you like homemade yeast-dough baking, this is totally worth the hassle! I will also be posting a similar recipe using the sourdough starter closer to the Christmas holidays. Please subscribe to my newsletter using the form below to get a notification when it is up. Do not worry, we won’t spam you 😉
Here you have them all!
Are you licking your screen yet? 🙂
The #Choctoberfest 2018 best vegan recipes!
If you are loving what you see, please remember to check out these talented bloggers’ website and share them with your friends! Nothing makes a blogger happier than the knowledge that their work is being appreciated and shared 🙂
Thanks again to the awesome sponsors of the event this year and to The PinterTest Kitchen for organizing the event and making it a huge success!
- our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar. Imperial Sugar provides high-quality sugar and sweetener products and over 100 years of time-tested recipes. Sweet things happen when people come together in the kitchen, and that’s why Imperial Sugar has been at the heart of family traditions and celebrations for generations.
- our silver sponsor Barlean’s, your trusted source for chocolatey goodness superfood nutrition. Barlean’s has a commitment to staying ahead of the innovation curve in providing the absolute highest quality product.
- our silver sponsor Forte Chocolates. You’ll receive 12 of their most popular chocolate bars. With Forte Chocolates, you can celebrate life through chocolate. They also have a line of chocolate developed specifically to use in savory recipes.
- our silver sponsor Divine Chocolate. You’ll receive one of each of their baking bars, a white chocolate bar, and their top 5 everyday bars. Divine Chocolate is the only Fairtrade chocolate company in the world that is owned by cocoa farmers. Their baking bars are also a delicious vegan option.
- our silver sponsor Sprinkle Pop. Sprinkle Pop’s bespoke sprinkle creations are one of a kind, just like you! At Sprinkle Pop, you can also order a custom sprinkle mix; there isn’t a sprinkle mix that you can dream up that they can’t create.